The 5 Best Insoles for Standing All Day – Review And Buyers Guide
Standing all day? Consider an insole to avoid painful feet or discomfort. Standing all day takes a toll on the entire body, and the feet are often one of the most neglected parts. Investing in a high-quality insole can help tremendously with fatigue, pain, and discomfort. Finding the right insole can be tough because there are so many options to consider. Read our reviews to find out the best insoles for standing all day will best suit your needs and lifestyle.
What’s the Problem with Standing All Day?
It has been established that sitting all day is not good for your health. It can increase your risk of various diseases, depression, and even death.
People who work on their feet all day are at risk for similar problems, but they also suffer from more intense pain in their feet and legs as a result. Standing all day puts a lot of pressure on the body which can lead to permanent damage if it goes unchecked.
Standing all day is also bad for productivity as well as mental health. People who stand all day often feel drained by the end of the workday because they have been standing up the entire time and therefore expend a lot more energy to perform simple tasks.
Best Insoles (2021 Updated) for Medical Professionals and Standing Best Insoles for Medical Professionals Who Do a lot of Standing While at Work
How Do Insoles Help With Pain & Aches?
Standing on your feet all day is tiring for the body. The muscles in your feet, legs, and backside start to ache. The pressure on your joints also starts to increase. This can lead to pain in the lower back, hips, knees, and ankles. But with insoles you can reduce the pressure on your joints by up to 40%*. Insoles are made of material that supports the arch of your foot and cushions the heel so that you can stand comfortably on your feet all day long.
Insoles are especially important for people who have plantar fasciitis because they reduce pain caused by heightened pressure on the foot. They also provide support for people who have fallen arches or flat feet which may not be strong enough for them to walk without any assistance
What are the benefits of wearing insoles?
There are many benefits to wearing insoles, but most people don’t know about them. Here are some of the benefits of wearing insoles:
- Insoles not only help to prevent feet and joints pain, but also improve the blood circulation and provide support for arches.
- Insoles can help with a number of foot conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, Bunions, Metatarsalgia, Joint Pain and Achilles Tendonitis.
- Helps to protect against pain in the feet
- Prevents foot problems like plantar fasciitis, bunion pain, and heel spurs
- Helps stabilize your feet and joints
- Makes you more stable when you walk or exercise
- Promotes better posture
How do insoles help when you’re standing all day?
People who work in office jobs often have to stand all day long. This can get painful and even lead to some serious conditions like varicose veins, back pain, leg cramps, and fatigue. There are different types of insoles that can help alleviate this pain by providing cushioning or foot support.
What are some common types of insoles?
Insoles are necessary for shoes to provide better support and comfort. They take care of the feet and provide comfort. For any shoe, the insole is an important part of it. There are many types of insoles available in the market, such as arch supports, memory foam insoles, orthopedic insoles etc. Let’s have a look at them one-by-one:
This type of insole is designed to offer support for the arches in your feet. It can be used by people who have flat feet or high arches to help with their foot issues. These are usually made from silicone so they mold to your feet when you wear them regularly.
Memory Foam Insoles:
Memory foam insoles are made to provide comfort and support for your feet. The soft foam conforms to the shape of your foot, removing pressure points and absorbing shock. There are also supportive insole products made with rigid plastics to offer stability and prevent foot fatigue.
There are two main types of orthopedic insoles: custom and non-custom. Custom orthotics are most often prescribed by a podiatrist or orthopedist and are made specifically to the client’s feet. Non-custom insoles are most often sold in most retail stores and can be used to help alleviate pain, support arch height, improve circulation, and help with alignment.
How do you measure your insole size?
- Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the ground and measuring the distance between heel and toe.
- Measure your instep by wrapping a tape measure around the ball of your foot, just below the ankle.
- Measure your width by wrapping a tape measure around your foot, across the widest part.
Insoles for Medical Professionals and Standing
Mainly many people working in the medical field need to stand long hours and walk all day. For sure there is a big offer in shoes or work boots, for therapists, nurses, doctors, and all others medical professionals who do a lot of standing. Feet are the most valuable instruments when working in the hospital. If you take good care of your feet, you’re taking better care of your overall health, moreover when you work 12-hours shifts.
Top 5 Insoles for Standing All Day
|Easy Feet Gel Insoles||Podiatrist-recommended||Buy Now|
|WALK·HERO COMFORT AND SUPPORT Insoles||Most Comfortable||Buy now|
|Dr. Scholl’s Work Insoles All-Day Shock||Best Overall||Buy Now|
|Dr. Scholl’s Tri-Comfort Insoles||Targeted Cushioning||Buy Now|
|STSVZORR Full-Length Insoles||Great For Shock Absorption||Buy Now|
1. Easy Feet Gel Insoles
With Easy Feet, you’ll never have to worry about foot pain again. Both men and women can enjoy the comfort that our insoles offer, with the best arch support and guaranteed results. EASYFEET insoles are top-notch and provide relief in just one week.
- Anti Pronation Biomechanical Reinforcement Technology
- Offer strong arch support
- May feel foot pressure while 3-7 days of wearing
2. WALK·HERO COMFORT AND SUPPORT Insoles
WALK•HERO COMFORT AND SUPPORT Insoles provide support and an extra layer of cushioning to absorb shock from working on hard surfaces, which helps reduce muscle fatigue. This helps you feel more energized throughout the day.
- Arch support improves foot and leg alignment
- Protects your heel during the heavy impact of landing during walking or running and stabilizes the foot
- Fabric also helps keep your feel cool
- May feel foot pressure while 3-7 days of wearing
3. Dr. Scholl’s Work Insoles All-Day Shock Absorption and Reinforced Arch Support
Slip on our orthopedic work insoles for all-day comfort and support. They’re made of durable foam with arch support, so your foot won’t slide forward. Dr. Scholl’s patented anti-fatigue technology also delivers lasting comfort no matter how long you work, while you’re getting up to 40% more energy efficiency with every step.
- Provide all-day shock absorption
- Great arch-support
- Has shock absorption and cushioning to relieve heel discomfort
- Easily wears out
4. Dr. Scholl’s Tri-Comfort Insoles
You can’t just “get through” the day with uncomfortable feet. This is where Dr. Scholl’s Tri-Comfort insoles come in. They’re designed for people whose feet experience discomfort during the day, like heel pain, arch pain, or ball pain.
- FlexiSpring Arch Support provides customized support
- Design allows toes to move freely and fits easily in shoes
- Fits easily in all shoes and no trimming is required
- Does not stick to the heel
5. STSVZORR Full-Length Insoles
This full-Length Orthopedic Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support for Flat Feet Heel Spurs and Foot Pain Running Shock Absorption Inserts
- Durable EVA foam base and multi-layer cushion
- The deep heel support keeps the foot bones vertical to enhance stability
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Some may find the arch support lacking
Conclusion & Final Thoughts
Standing all day can lead to swelling in your feet and legs, which can put a strain on your lower back. That is why it is important to use insoles that will provide support for your feet and legs while also providing adequate cushioning to reduce the pain in your lower back. The best insoles for standing all day are Dr. Scholl’s Active Series Orthotic Inserts, which offer the best support and cushioning. Of course, it’s important to take care of your feet through rest and proper hygiene too!
Did you find this post helpful? Let us know what you think!